Sunday, November 21, 2010

My memories lie to me

"Don't touch me!"
I yelled at my father
Why?
He is my father I should trust him.
My skin crawls at his touch
Why?
Shouldn't I be normal.
I should enjoy the touch of any man
My memories lie to me.
Something happened
Someone touched me before I could even remember
Should I hate this unknown man?
How?
How can I deal with something I can't even remember happening?
Who?
Who is to blame?
Myself.
My parents.
My God.
This unknown man.
Would it help?
No
Will this ever be fixed in me?
Where do I fit in?
I wasn't born this way.
I will probably die this way.
I physically want her.
I mentally want him.
Am I confused?
Or have I finally hit a point of clarity?
Questions that Ph. D's will and do ponder.
I am left to deal with the consequences.


No comments:

Post a Comment